Entry tags:
CR chart
|
◆◆◆◆◆
◆◆◆◆◆
|
» Sir Tristan
An old Knight of the Round Table. Sad but earnest. He has difficulty letting go of his formality around me. The circumstances of our parting in life are a frequent source of awkwardness for him. I do not expect us to become friends in the common sense, but I would like for us to become comfortable with each other. Regardless, I am glad to have him here. |
|
◆◆◆◆◆
◆◆◆◆◆
|
» Sir Mordred
An old Knight of the Round Table. Thoroughly contradictory and prone to self-sabotage. She has grown since we met at Camlann, and seems to wish to support me as much as defeat me. I am growing more skilled at ignoring her nonsense by the day. She becomes exceedingly considerate when it comes to Berserker. If she were a dog, she would be a thuggish golden retriever. |
|
◆◆◆◆◆
◆◆◆◆◆
|
» Nero Claudius
Red Saber. Her true identity is Nero Claudius, Emperor of Rome. Her manner of dress is rather distracting. She is passionate about the arts in many forms and is herself a very talented artist, but her vanity is difficult for me to digest. Still, she seems to genuinely care for other people. |
|
◆◆◆◆◆
◆◆◆◆◆
|
» Berserker
A Berserker dressed in white. She can only communicate in grunts, but shows clear signs of reason. Despite her inherent suspicion toward others, she has a deep fondness for flowers that belies her gentle nature. She gets along well with Mordred. |
|
◆◆◆◆◆
◆◆◆◆◆
|
» Jeanne d'Arc
Ruler. A holy maiden touted as a saint from France. Just and impartial. She has a reassuring aura of steadfastness and goodness. She has a tendency to tease and get involved in the affairs of others, but always with a caring heart. |
|
◆◆◆◆◆
◆◆◆◆◆
|
» Lan Wangji
My housemate. A solemn yet polite man experienced in dealing with spirits. His presence is calming. While quiet, he is unendingly cooperative. I could not ask for a more ideal person to live with. For some reason, he is fond of Wei Wuxian. |
|
◆◆◆◆◆
◆◆◆◆◆
|
» Wei Wuxian
A flighty man Lan Wangji seems to hold affection for. He has a talent for putting me on edge. I have promised Lan Wangji that I would not harm him, even though I think he is allowed to get away with far too much. He is prone to mischief and the provocation of others. Admittedly, his ability to control the actions of monsters is useful. |
|
◆◆◆◆◆
◆◆◆◆◆
|
» Maya
A fellow appreciator of food and a reporter by profession. She is very kind and seems to drift through life like a dauntless breeze. I find her passion for her job admirable. |
|
◆◆◆◆◆
◆◆◆◆◆
|
» |
|
◆◆◆◆◆
◆◆◆◆◆
|
» Maribelle
A noble who served in the army of Ylisse. Very proud, yet willing to throw away her dignity for her friends. Should not be allowed to cook. Either possesses exceptionally poor hand-eye coordination or some type of somatic disease. |
|
◆◆◆◆◆
◆◆◆◆◆
|
» Magilou
Majigikaka Miluludo Dindo Norolundo. A witch and the showrunner of Magilou's Menagerie, which I have been recruited to. Her carefree attitude laced with mischief and exaggeration is not unlike Merlin's. I enjoy my time with her, and I am proud to call her my friend and Master. An exceptionally gifted spellcaster. I think she does not want anyone to know it, but she is genuinely kindhearted. |
|
◆◆◆◆◆
◆◆◆◆◆
|
» Pyra
A peace-loving woman who is not afraid to show her affection. She comes from a world in which humanity lived entirely atop titans who roamed the planet. Together, we danced a dragon away. Though warm in personality, it seems there are some things she will not speak of. |
|
◆◆◆◆◆
◆◆◆◆◆
|
» Shiho
A rather oblique gun-wielding girl. My memory of her is hazy, but my impression is that we had a difficult time together. |
|
◆◆◆◆◆
◆◆◆◆◆
|
» Dextera
A somewhat hapless man with an air of concern. He takes precious care of his animals, so his soul must be gentle. He has invited me to help with his chickens. |
|
◆◆◆◆◆
◆◆◆◆◆
|
» |
|
◆◆◆◆◆
◆◆◆◆◆
|
» Thancred
A easygoing man who took some pains to assist me in cooking dragon. |
|
◆◆◆◆◆
◆◆◆◆◆
|
» Xie Lian
A divine spirit and pleasant conversational partner who shared a fireside meal with me. A practitioner of both the sword and barefisted martial arts, he has agreed to spar with me. There are oranges in his sleeves. |
|
◆◆◆◆◆
◆◆◆◆◆
|
» Shen Qingqiu
An exceedingly kind and noble man invested in the welfare of others. Very humble; his self-regard is almost too low. He seems to be a good friend of Tristan's. He is always praising other people. |

code
TDL